Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Paper Fashion show!

For two weeks myself and a partner have been working on a dress made entirely out of paper (but also tape, glue, and fasteners, love, forehead grease, thoughts squishy sounds, spermicidal lubricant, and fear of the unknown). We recently were among the winners of the paper fashion show at my funny little school woo hoo! Which, if you so desire, can see a small clip on Nine News here: http://www.9news.com/video/default.aspx#/E-Block%3A+Going+Green!+on+the+Cheap!/72173051001

On Thursday we will be showing it again at the Mile High station paper fashion show in Denver at The Art Directors Club Denver's 6th Annual Paper Fashion Show, which will be an unforgettable evening of wearable art in motion.

For more info visit http://paperfashionshow.com/

Below is me with my pal who also helped make the dress!

1 comment:

  1. Emily. I love this dress. I have seen many a wedding dress made out of toilet paper but this, this is Haute Couture.

    ReplyDelete