Friday, November 5, 2010

EXPERIMENTAL STUDIES FINAL PROJECT.

If you so dare, please participate in my newest experiment(s).


1. For the price of $1.00 (plus shipping) I will make a small unique ceramic object and send it directly to you. If you wish to tell me a bit about yourself, your interests, colors you enjoy, you may but this is not about making custom objects. You may not request something specific.









2. Again for the price of a dollar (plus postage) I will create an original artwork on a postcard and send it to the address you provide. Same rules as above, you may tell me things you enjoy, but I may or may not take them into account, and you may not request something specific.









3. For $5.00 I will send you a small corked glass vial filled with a unique object, group of objects, or anything I find interesting.











4. For $10.00 I will write your name (which is optional) and anything else that you wish (your worst fear, your mailing address a secret, your favorite animal, a recipe, a song...), place it in a small glass vial, and give it to a stranger. This will also have a $2.00 fee for my bus fare to find the perfect stranger.











5. Lastly I'm borrowing a great idea from artist David Horvitz in which "a travel will take place using all of the payment, going as far as I can get. Documents (photographs, tickets, etc...) and a statement (the date, travel description, and value) will be sent to you. For purchases $20 or higher, material documents will be sent. For purchases under $20, documentation will be sent through e-mail."






No comments:

Post a Comment