Thursday, November 12, 2009

Last day of Travel

We drove back to Florence on Monday night (I missed a day of school) and we went through a lot of nice mountain towns on the way. Actually my shaky navigation skills gave us about and hour out of the way (but with a wonderful view) tour of the Potti mountains (which turned out to be a good place to pick up a hooker). After getting back on track we found our way to lunch in a small mountain town and then eventually made it back Firenze where we relaxed, ate a pizza, walked around and then slept.

Next day I took them to Piazzale Michelangelo for the best view in Florence, we ate our last meals in Italy and drank San Cristoforo Wine (from the vineyard I picked grapes on). Needless to say it we had an awesome time and it gave me just enough family love to make it until Christmas break. Not to mention some new shoes and about 10 extra pounds...

No comments:

Post a Comment